May 10, 2020
I have my wife, Shona, on the show today to talk all things relationship while we navigate the unknown of our pregnancy. At 20 weeks Shona’s water broke and we were told all hope was lost for our first child. Now at 26 weeks and 2 days Shona is admitted in the hospital fighting for our baby’s life during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We talk about what we are learning about the relationships to ourselves, becoming and being parents, our marriage, spirituality, and our little Forest. We cried.
- We share what we learned about ourselves experiencing pPROM at 20 weeks
- Having conversations with Forest and what he is teaching us
- All is well that ends well, right?
- I am love and am loved
- Double dose of spirituality and divinity in the time of the unknown
- Synchronicity and feeling the same things at the same time while apart
- Relationship to becoming a mother and father
- The pain of needing help, the courage to ask for it, and the audacity to receive it.
- What we are learning about our marriage
- The Cosmic Soulfulness of our baby