March 27, 2020
Bob shares his experience in receiving tragic news when his wife’s water broke at 20 weeks pregnant. On Sunday we were building the nursery, getting ready for our little one. On Monday, we were faced coming to terms with losing our baby. We have come so far to end up here. Bob shares his experience of what it was like becoming a father, what happened, and what he and his wife are going through now.
Bob Conlin's Breaking Heart
● What is was like learning how to want to become a father
● Sharing about the morning we found out we were pregnant
● The fear of becoming a father
● When I realized I was going to be taking second place to the baby
● What happened when my wife’s water broke at 20 weeks while building the nursery
● Pandemic and testing for loss
● How helpless we feel in all of this
● There is so much of this pain and grief in the world that we don’t talk about
● Wanting to help, being helped, and helpless
● Everyday it gets more sad
Learn more about Bob Conlin here: www.conlincoaching.com
The Road by Punk Rock Opera is licensed under an Attribution License.