May 14, 2020
We are addicted to prediction, desperate for certainty about the future. But the complexity of modern life won’t provide that; experts in forecasting are reluctant to look more than 400 days out. History doesn’t repeat itself and even genetics won’t tell you everything you want to know. Ineradicable uncertainty is now a fact of life.
Guest 1: Margaret Heffernan
- Checking in with Alex
- Conference talk
- Our crash course in uncertainty
- What are we seeing and what would we like to see with businesses right now?
- Lets talk about Margaret's new book
- How do small businesses stay connected?
- The balance of growing and stabilizing a business
- What questions to ask yourself about your business.