February 7, 2020
Episode Title Extreme Self Care
Cheryl Richardson is a New York Times bestselling author of several books including: Take Time for Your Life, Life Makeovers, Stand Up for Your Life, The Unmistakable Touch of Grace, The Art of Extreme Self Care, You Can Create an Exceptional Life (with Louise Hay), and her most recent book, Waking Up in Winter: In Search of What Really Matters at Midlife.
Cheryl’s work has been covered widely in the media including The Today Show, CBS This Morning, New York Times, USA Today, Good Housekeeping, and O Magazine. Cheryl was also the team leader for the Lifestyle Makeover Series on the Oprah Winfrey Show and she accompanied Ms. Winfrey on the "Live Your Best Life" nationwide tour.
You DON’T want to miss out on THIS episode! Trust me.
Guest: Cheryl Richardson
- Alex talks about his latest trip.
- Talking about Christopher’s favorite point in some of Cheryl’s talks
- How does one learn how to grieve?
- How to survive the loss of a love?
- Alex talks about feeling his feelings
- “Feelings don’t disappear with a food plan.”
- Christopher shares about his ‘emotional regression’
- Cheryl speaks about her life process and writing her newest book
- Christopher shares about his business rut
- Alex talks on his wants for his life and self care needs
- Being with one’s self and self care