July 10, 2019
Coaching is experiencing exponential growth as an industry and profession. It yields
significant results for major organizations all around the world. Yet, there is still a lack
of understanding on how organizations can maximize coaching to its fullest capability. In this podcast, I will share the different ways organizations can leverage coaching and
how it can positively impact their business outcomes and change efforts.
Guest: Amrita Garg
● In your experience, what are some of the ways in which coaching enables organizational
growth and transformation?
● What are some of the ways in which organizations can leverage coaching?
● What are the watch-outs for organizations while leveraging coaching?
● How can the impact of coaching be measured?
● Talk of the USWNT win and how the media loves to twist stories
● Touch briefly on coaching ethics of past and present
● Christopher’s latest travel endeavours
● Advice for young coaches getting into professional environments
● R.O.I. vs R.O.Experience
● Setting useful measures to help your client see growth
● The ICF Toronto and why it’s a chapter of excellence
● Coaching in India vs North America
● Criteria of pairing a coach with an organization
● Where is competition coming form or should the industry look to collaborate with other
● Website: www.impact-coaches.com
● Facebook: Impact-Coaches Inc.
● Twitter: @impactcoaches
● LinkedIn: Impact-Coaches Inc.
● Instagram: impactcoaches