February 4, 2021
Karen Wright is an executive coach and founder Parachute Executive Coaching, one of the first boutique coaching firms to be able to provide coaching on a global scale.
She is a Master Certified Coach, the top designation granted by the International Coaching Federation, and was recently acknowledged with a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Karen has an MBA, is a graduate of two accredited coach training programs, is a Certified Health Coach from the Institute of Integrated Nutrition, has a Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology, has studied the neuroscience behind the effectiveness of coaching and is trained as a leader for corporate mindfulness programs.
She is a founding member of Coaching for Everyone, a not-for-profit organization devoted to democratizing and diversifying coaching.
Karen’s latest book, “The Accidental Alpha Woman” was released in November, 2020 and her first book, “The Complete Executive” was published in 2012.
- Let’s meet Craig our guest co-host
- Our social progress with a new cabinet
- “Coaching for Everyone” finding diversity in the coaching world
- How do we get coaching into the limelight?
- Karen and her global impact
- How about books, why write?
- What’s next for the “Accidental Alpha Woman”?