December 5, 2019
For many, the holidays are times to celebrate family, life, love, and personal goals. However, when you’re single it can be a time of anxiety. Several factors drive the pressure of being single during this season but the main driver of all of these behaviors is the feeling of loneliness. On this show, we will explore the interpersonal and professional trends that occur during the holiday season and how we can prevent them in the future.
Guest 1: Clarissa Silva
- Lets talk online personal dating algorithms
- How do we know what we want?
- Family relationships via algorithms
- Holiday season syndrome
- Is there a jump in online dating during the holidays?
- Ways to measure outcomes in relationship satisfaction
- Advice for loneliness and sad times
I offer individual consultation and a 6 week system: http://clarissasilva.com/services/
Clients using referral code: ClariceC will get $100 off individual consultation and $1,000 off the 6-week system