October 17, 2019
Are you dealing with Thirtysomething Panic?
“I thought I’d have it all together by the time I reached my thirties. My career, my relationship, my home—all of it was supposed to be together by now. Things are okay, but not where I’d like them to be, and I’m starting to panic that I’m running out of time!” “I feel like I’m living the wrong life, but I don’t want to risk losing the good things I do have. So I never make the move I need to." "I don’t know what I want, but it’s not this.” “What if I never feel happy at work?” “What if I never find anyone?” “When am I going to be a Real Grownup? Are we there yet?” “I should have figured it out by now.”
If thoughts like these are spinning around in YOUR head, take a deep breath. You are caught up in the throes of Thirtysomething Panic. And you are NOT alone!
Carrie Spaulding's mission is to help thirtysomethings break through Thirtysomething Panic and create the careers, relationships, and lives they want. If you are ready to banish the overwhelm and get into action, you’ve found the right coach for you.
Guest: Carrie Spaulding
- What was Carrie's 30 something panic?
- What brought Carrie to being a coach?
- Clarice shares her transformation story.
- How to identify a 30 something panic.
- The “multi-win mindset”
- Carries views on social media as it pertains to clients and coaches.
- What’s your first step when you find yourself in a 30 something panic?
- Carrie’s favorite book to get through a 30 something panic
- How to support the fear of risk?
- Gift from Carrie.
YOU can access a copy of Carrie’s free download 3 Secrets to Breaking Through Thirtysomething Panic via my website or directly at http://eepurl.com/soYkf
She currently offer a 90-minute introductory session at a special rate of just $95, for those who think they may be a good candidate for private coaching.