January 20, 2020
A Philosophy for the Future
We are only limited by the things which we allow to limit us. I know that we all face challenges, however, I am a firm believer that our own personal breakthrough and first hand message to “SELF” is inside our “MESS”.
The keys to our success rest in the fact that we are often stronger, wiser, and way more talented than we give ourselves credit for. We deserve to live out loud! Grab your courage to open the door to your TRUE LIFE TODAY!
Guests: Cosette (CoCo) Leary
- Overcome a childhood of poverty and abuse
- Racism doesn’t have a place in this world
- Growing up in orphanages, group homes, and foster homes
- From welfare to Summa Cum Laude
- Serving as a staff member in both a Senatorial and Congressional office
- Existing in order to breathe life back into impoverished communities, rekindle relationships across economic class lines and empower women