March 10, 2021
Ep174 – The Cooking ComeUp with The Trendy Chef Steven Moore
Join Alex and Celebrity Chef, Steven Moore on how he went from the streets to a trendy chef with his own TV show. Steven is the Food Network Winner of Supermarket Stakeout Season 2, Episode 7 with Alex Guarnaschelli, Bobby Flay & Brooke Williamson. He is also known for his viral deep-fried water video on Tiktok with over 1.7 million views. As if that wasn’t enough he was also featured on The Shade Rooms Instagram for the first-ever Donut Glazed Chicken Wings Topped with Sprinkles.
In this episode we discuss:
– Winning Foodnetwork’s Supermarket Stakeout
– Meeting and working with Bobby Flay
– Pitching and creating his own shows and the 10-year journey that it took to get here
– Going viral
– Deep-fried Water
– Using cooking and food to escape a dangerous, violent, and hard life
– Going to culinary school without knowing how to even cook an egg
– The Evolution of the name “The Trendy Chef”
– Jay Leno Story
– Working with Kids and giving back to the community
You can connect with Steven Moore here:
You can connect with Alex Terranova here:
Remember, You are a DreamMason®…
Because Your Dreams Don’t Build Themselves.
Alex Terranova is a DreamMason, the author of Fictional Authenticity, a Personal & Professional Performance Coach, and he Hosts The DreamMason Podcast, Flip the Lens & Co-Hosts The Coaching Show Podcast. He supports strong & successful high achievers to unmask convention, embrace the rebel within them, and more deeply explore the complex and agitated edges of our existence to create more clarity, freedom, and success. Alex has been featured on NBC, Fox, Focus TV’s Good Morning LaLa Land, NBC Radio, Elephant Journal, The University of Adversity Podcast, The Unleash Success Podcast, The Rising Man Podcast, The Sovereign Society Podcast, Love Living Radio, and an episode of The Villain Crusher., rusher.