Shawn Cannon and his partner Becky began selling on Amazon merely as an alternative income source and have been able to bring in a seven-figure turnover yearly.
In this interview Shawn will teach you these valuable lessons:
- Arbitrage is one of the best ways to get into selling on Amazon for people with money
- Consider every listing as a doorway to get into Amazon
- Branding can greatly impact your Amazon sales turnover if done rightly
- Challenges will come when venturing into arbitrage but do not quit.
- It’s advisable to have a thousand listings that sold one unit than one listing that sold a thousand.
- It’s okay to try out different products before settling for the one with the most skews and demand.
- Sticking to a brand is more rewarding than doing wholesale in the long run.
- When it comes to running a business, focus on two things—what you love and what you’re great at.
- Be willing to take blind leap of faith towards achieving your goals