In this episode Cosmos Dar talks about what Extraordinary America is about and what to expect from the episodes that are to come. He talks about how Extraordinary America is about the abolition of financial slavery and how It is about the financial freedom of the 99%. It is about the Americans restoring the Extraordinary within themselves and setting themselves free. The path to financial freedom is through Financial Education specifically that of Entrepreneurship and Investing. Cosmos will Interview guests in the coming episodes who embodied the American spirit and became successful in their respective fields. He hopes the audience listening to this podcast shall be inspired and do the same and realize their American dream!
- America is about freedom, opportunity, and the pursuit of happiness
- However, most Americans are not free when it comes to the financial front.
- Most are under financial slavery due to losing their jobs, having stagnant wages due to outsourcing, inflation due to money printing, and debt of all kinds.
- Therefore, Extraordinary America is about the abolition of financial slavery. It is about the financial freedom of the 99%.
- The path to financial freedom is through financial education
- Cosmos Dar Interviews guests in the coming episodes
- These guests fought against the odds to become successful in their fields and embodied the essence of the American Identity
- Cosmos Wants the audience to understand the thoughts and actions that made these guests succeed
- By listening to all this, the audience will restore the extraordinary within themselves, set themselves free and realize the American dream!
- Americans are Extraordinary. As immigrants and descendants of immigrants, they have overcome insurmountable obstacles and barriers with their pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit
Instagram (http://): COSMOS_DAR