New York-based Amazon Best Seller, Mohammad, started off his e-commerce business at the age of 19. In 2018, his company won two recognitions for their 3500% revenue growth in three years, with a six-man team. Today, Mohammad owns 4 best-selling independent brands and ten acquired brands run by a team of 65 people.
- The first few steps to scaling an Amazon business
- How a private label journey begins
- The steps involved in building a brand from scratch
- The results when hiring in-house compared to outsourcing
- Which part of your Amazon business should you invest on
- When to pursue markets outside of Amazon USA