EP 194 – Love Life As It Is with Kristina Mand-Lakhiani
In this episode, Kristina Mand-Lakhiani and Alex share how beautiful life is, and the best ways to enjoy it to its fullest.
Kristina Mand-Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, international speaker, and artist. As a co-founder of Mindvalley, she brings her female perspective into the company leadership. As an advocate for happiness within, she takes her kids on trips to the Amazon Jungle and joins groups of entrepreneurs, such as Maverick1000, on Richard Branson’s Necker Island.
Kristina was recognized as one of the Top 10 influential people online making a difference in the world today and was awarded the Influencers For Change (IFC) by the Global Impact Creators (GIC). She authored two books of transformational quests, “7 Days To Happiness” and “Live By Your Own Rules.” Kristina talks about personal transformation, authenticity, understanding and accepting oneself, and a path to happiness.
She is the co-founder of Mindvalley – a global educational organization – and has been in the personal transformation industry for over 15 years. Kristina is also a mom of 2, a wife, a philanthropist, and a passionate artist. She is currently an international speaker and an inspiring role model for women who feel limited by society’s expectations.
In this episode we discuss:
– How we can be happy and exist powerfully during these tough times
– Our relationship with ourselves
– The impossibility of changing others
– The stress we create about not being able to change others
– The world is a mirror and whatever it triggers in you, is about you, not the world
– Being human instead of being perfect
– Enjoying life exactly as it is
– When you want something you don’t have, you are reflecting an issue with it not being good enough the way it is
– There are no recipes in life. Life is like a dance where the partner is constantly changing
– Hedonic Adaptation
– Why meditation or even gratitude will become a disempowering habit
– Our definition of success is ridged
You can connect with Kristina Mand-Lakhiani here:
Free Giveaway – You can check Kristina’s free MasterClass here.
You can connect with Alex Terranova here:
Remember, You are a DreamMason®…
Because Your Dreams Don’t Build Themselves.
Alex Terranova is a DreamMason, the author of Fictional Authenticity, a Personal & Professional Performance Coach, and he Hosts The DreamMason Podcast, Flip the Lens & Co-Hosts The Coaching Show Podcast. He supports strong & successful high achievers to unmask convention, embrace the rebel within them, and more deeply explore the complex and agitated edges of our existence to create more clarity, freedom, and success. Alex has been featured on NBC, Fox, Focus TV’s Good Morning LaLa Land, NBC Radio, Elephant Journal, The University of Adversity Podcast, The Unleash Success Podcast, The Rising Man Podcast, The Sovereign Society Podcast, Love Living Radio, and an episode of The Villain Crusher.