Trigger Warning: Bob share’s about the possibility of losing his child.
Bob shares his experience is receiving tragic news when his wife’s water broke at 20 weeks pregnant. One day they were building the nursery, getting ready for their little one. On the next day, they were faced coming to terms with losing their baby. They have come so far to end up here. Bob shares what’s he’s learned about himself in the weeks since getting the news, what he’s learned about his relationship with his wife, and the relationship with the unknown
Show Notes (10+ bullet points)
● Bob shares updates on where they are in their pregnancy and process
● What we are learning about ourselves in our marriage.
● The relationship to the unknown
● How hope is heartbreaking, hope vs dread, what do you pick?
● The wisdom of our baby’s soul, what it teaches us about
● Panic attacks and reaching out for help
● Hearning the name Emma, a name meaning whole and universal
● Thanks to family and our mothers for supporting us
● What you can learn about yourself in your own unknowns in the uncertain time
● Gratitude for the outpouring of love and support
Learn more about Bob Conlin here: www.conlincoaching.com
The Road by Punk Rock Opera is licensed under an Attribution License.