In this episode Cosmos Dar interviews Sophie Alcorn. Sophie is is a top 10 California immigration entrepreneur and thought leader. She is a Certified Specialist Attorney in Immigration and Nationality Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. Sophie’s mission is to help people harness their strengths, follow their hearts, find direction in their goals and live their dreams in the U.S. She founded Alcorn Immigration Law, lauded the Top Immigration Law Firm for Startups In California. Global entrepreneurs, investors, and even countries frequently seek her counsel on immigration, mobility, and economic policy. Sophie authors TechCrunch’s advice column “Dear Sophie” hosts the leading podcast Immigration Law for Tech Startups and helps draft the new legislation shaping America’s immigration future. In this Interview she gives great insights into how Immigrants are helpful to America’s Economy and should not be demonized the way they are done in today’s world. America’s prosperity is based on Immigration. It is the Immigrants and descendants of immigrants that ultimately makes America Extraordinary!
- Sophie is a top 10 California immigration attorney and founder of Alcorn Immigration Law, the Top Immigration Law Firm For Startups In California.
- Sophie authors TechCrunch’s “Dear Sophie” weekly immigration advice column and hosts the podcast, Immigration Law for Tech Startups.
- She is also the founder of KiE Labs, Inc., the leader in Digitized Decision-Making Management and Decision-Making as a Service.
- She also founded the nonprofit organization Community for Global Innovation and is a Founding Member of Dreamers//Doers. She has been featured in Business Insider, the New York Times, and Teen Vogue.
- U.S. immigration attorney Sophie Alcorn advocates for talented individuals, startups, and established companies who are wrangling with the United States immigration law system.
- Sophie wins cases using her ambitious and assertive intellectual style. Her clients appreciate her responsiveness, clarity, and attention to detail. She is daring in her approach to acting on behalf of startups and corporations in Silicon Valley to obtain valid US immigration status and navigate the process smoothly.
- Sophie represents clients in all areas of immigration and nationality law. Bold leader, public speaker, immigration innovator, founding partner & advocate.
- Sophie received her Bachelor’s in International Relations from Stanford University and her J.D. from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. She is a Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization and is admitted to the State Bar of California, the U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Third and Ninth Circuits, and the U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California.
- Interview she gives great insights into how Immigrants are actually helpful to America’s Economy and should not be demonized the way they are done in today’s world. America’s prosperity is based on Immigration.
Our Website: https://www.extraordinary-america.com/
Instagram (http://): COSMOS_DAR