A global movement interviewing 111 girls from different countries.
As a filmmaker and animator, Laura Pena, travels the world to give young women a platform to share their voice. To be seen, to be heard, and to help us all better understand what the mothers and leaders of our future need.
After 52 interviews with teenage girls in 10 countries and 21 cities… Laura shares with us her findings!
Guests: Laura Pena
- Stories of women to empower other women
- How to create safety to help teenagers open up
- What does it mean to really listen?
- What do our teenagers need as the mothers of our future?
- What can we do for them?
- “We cannot be what we cannot see”
- Donate to the Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sheistheuniverse/posts?
- Follow the Project on Instagram (Invite your teenagers): www.instagram.com/sheistheuniverseproject/
- She Is The Universe Is Looking for Mentors! Interested? Reach out via Insta!