In this episode of Extraordinary America Cosmos Dar speaks with Bobby Dunaway, CEO of Indigo River Publishing. After growing up and going to college in Nashville, Bobby found his way to Pensacola looking for a purpose, finding it in a industry he didn’t think much about, Publishing. Cosmos Dar and Bobby Dunaway talk about his journey as a young entrepreneur and getting started in publishing, leading to him becoming CEO of Indigo River Publishing. Indigo River Publishing has published many books across all genres including A Little Me by TLC star Amy Roloff, Who’s In Your Room? by BNI Founder Ivan Misner, and the new release The Winning Playbook by former NFL player Jonathan Scott and Indigo River Publishing has worked with authors that have been featured nationally including on the Boston Globe, Forbes, INC., Entrepreneur Magazine, Good Morning America, NBC news, Yahoo! and Fox News Channel. He has a lot of insight and advice for any entrepreneur just getting started. This is one interview you don’t want to miss.
- Bobby Dunaway is the CEO of Indigo River Publishing
- Bobby started out in the production department before climbing is way through the ranks to become Publisher and CEO
- Indigo River Publishing has helped published many books and strives to take in the authors as partners during the whole publishing process.
- Bobby was responsible for the overseeing the partner ship with Simon & Schuster for distribution and sales.
- In this interview, I sit down with Bobby and we talk about his journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur and he give me advice for anyone looking to start there own business or looking to get there dream job.
- Our Website:https://www.extraordinary-america.com/
- Instagram (http://):COSMOS_DAR