In this podcast episode, host Nick Shucet interviews Ephraim Ausch, the Chief Logistics Officer for Tactical Logistics Solutions. Ephraim talks about his experience as an Amazon seller from 2011 to 2017 and how he faced logistical challenges during that time. Ephraim explains how Tactical Logistics Solutions was founded to become an end-to-end service provider for Amazon sellers, offering licensed freight forwarding, customs clearance, warehousing, and delivery to Amazon.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The impact of the MDS community on personal and business growth.
- The value of trust and vetting when choosing service providers.
- Tactical Logistics Solutions’ end-to-end services for Amazon sellers.
- The time-saving benefits of API connection automation for logistics.
- The common challenges of logistics for Amazon sellers and streamlined solutions.