When it comes to relationships with women, we are not taught out in the world how to create true sisterhood. We see examples of gossip, bringing other women down, not telling the full truth, caretaking each other, and focusing on comparing appearances. Just to name a few things.
As many of you know, I am out to transform that through creating conscious sisterhood relationships.
In today’s episode, I want to share one of the most powerful sisterhood journeys I have ever had. It’s the sisterhood I have with my dear friend Ilanit Maghen. It was not predictable that Ilanit and I would become sisters. I originally had a brief healing sexual connection with her partner, Segev. And as much as Segev told both Ilanit and me that he thought the two of us would connect, neither of us could really imagine that actually happening.
Until…a series of very serendipitous events brought Ilanit and I together! That is when the game started. We got to meet all of our demons, our fears, and our tenderness. In the face of all of that, we decided to lean in, meet each other, and really see each other. That is where the magic unfolded…
Listen as we share:
- The wild way that Ilanit and I began our sisterhood (hint: I had a brief sexual connection with her man before I met her!)
- What it took to fully open our hearts to each other
- What we both learned about fully being seen by another woman
- The healing that is available the you lean into places where you are triggered
- How it’s possible to create a win/win/win where everyone gets nourished and fed
- Trusting the divine to guide us through experiences that are for us and our healing
- How Segev and Ilanit supported me to fully open and manifest my partner, Angel
Download my Guide: ‘Stop Overanalyzing: 5 Hot Secrets to Get Out of Your Head and Get What You Want’:
Check out my Instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website:
Ilianit’s Website: http://ilanitmaghen.com
Ilanit’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msilanit/
Ilianit’s Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ilanit.maghen/