It’s the end of the year, and I decided this year I’d love to let you peak in as I digest and reflect on my year. I asked my good friend Paige Wilhide to hold me through this conversation to explore all of the lessons I learned, the portals I went through, and the relationships I created.
This year has been one of my proudest years – not because I “accomplished” a bunch of things – but because of the deep level of spiritual relationship I have created with myself.
Listen in to hear:
- How I grew spiritually this year in listening to the voice inside of me and trusting
- All the places I have learned to surrender – especially in love and my work
- What it took to fully open to love this year – and the vulnerability of that
- How I created deep levels of support from my community around my desire for love this year
- My relationship with desire – and how my willingness to be humiliated is such a big part of that
- What I learned about my leadership through the Slutty Soiree.
Download my Guide: ‘Stop Overanalyzing: 5 Hot Secrets to Get Out of Your Head and Get What You Want’:
Check out my Instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website: