How honest are we to ourselves and others moment by moment? How honest do we want to be? Honesty is often a challenge because we may not be clear about our truth or we may be afraid to tell the truth. We individually have a relative truth based on our actual experiences and chosen beliefs. Every single person’s relative truth is distinct. So there is no surprise that an automatic gap in “truth” exists that is unclear and confusing. If we want deeper connection and intimacy in our lives, the journey towards embodying honesty is paramount. And this includes being honest about everything that we do not know. In this episode, we discuss various nuances of “truth”.
- Learning what is true for me
- Communicating loving truth
- White lies
- Intention around who we’re being and embodying
- What is truth?
- Opinions and truth
- Attachment to beliefs
- Owning our manipulative or passive-aggressive behavior
- Judgment vs. honesty
- Exploring new possibilities as potential truths to adopt
- Being honest makes life easier in the long-term
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: