Why start a business of your own? The reasons vary from person to person. But anyone who started their own business or is considering to do so probably felt that there’s more to life than just working a regular job. Entrepreneurship is a journey of self-realization and creating an alternate lifestyle that we weren’t taught in school. The world has changed significantly over the last 30 years and additional income streams are becoming increasingly necessary to have. There are also many more opportunities, information, and resources out there to support business ownership than ever before. We discuss some of our thoughts and challenges with entrepreneurship.
- The gas and brakes of discipline and grace
- Working in your business vs. on your business
- Is your WHY big enough?
- What initially attracts people to entrepreneurship differs
- How do you want to live?
- Getting real with your current circumstances and listening to your intuition
- Asking yourself if you want to live a better life
- Ability to build a business on the side while working a full-time job
- Challenges with entrepreneurship
- The journey of self-worth
- Self-discipline and making the mundane tasks enjoyable
- Having the right people around you to support you
“The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster” by Darren Hardy: https://www.amazon.com/Entrepreneur-Roller-Coaster-Your-JoinTheRide/dp/1733513302/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1704781267&sr=8-1
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: