The lens through which you see the world shapes your reality. In coaching, we refer to this lens as context or paradigm. Understanding our contexts, therefore, is one of the most powerful practices we can take on throughout our lives. Yet, many people fall too attached to any number of contexts that no longer serve their highest potential. Whenever we are feeling stuck, frustrated, angry, sad, anxious, or uninspired, we are experiencing an opportunity to shift our context or paradigm.
- Seeing our current contexts
- Common contexts
- What roles are our contexts and paradigms playing in our lives?
- What are the contexts and paradigms that will best support our vision?
- The tricky nature of contexts
- Reframing the thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, things, and other people
- Change starts internally
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: