Being intentional about boundary setting can be crucial to success in all areas of life. There are so many distractions in today’s digital world in addition to rampant codependency and lack of self-love. Are the boundaries that you set adequate for reaching your highest potential? In this episode, we dive into various nuances around boundary setting and its importance.
- People pleasing and neglecting personal boundaries
- Self-awareness as a first step in identifying boundaries
- Personal safety as the minimum boundary required
- Boundaries to support alignment with personal aspirations and purpose in life
- You can’t fully respect other people’s boundaries until you have your own
- Boundaries that can be supportive and not supportive
- The restorative nature of proper boundaries
- Communication and willingness to have uncomfortable conversations
- Raising your standards
- Accusation being mistaken as having a conversation
- Where are your boundaries coming from?
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: