Is patience important? Why? We generally are not taught the intrinsic value of patience throughout our childhood. This conditioning impacts us significantly into adulthood. Understanding and embodying patience are very different. Patience is one of the most powerful qualities that a human can embody in this lifetime.
- Disempowering relationship to patience
- Patience with self and others
- Being lit up and patient at the same time
- Kids being unaware of the importance of leaning into the process
- How do you define patience?
- Teaching the definition of patience to kids
- What to gain from practicing patience
- Impatience and suffering
- Impatience and lack of faith
- Delayed gratification
- Becoming the person ready to receive the goal
- Patience creates clarity on what we actually want
- Impatience and time scarcity
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: