Thoughts about the past and future are seemingly unavoidable and ironically the reason why fear exists beyond physical self-preservation. Most of us probably spend too much time being influenced by thoughts of the past and future. So, how engaged are we in the present moment without analysis? We discuss some interesting dynamics around grappling with the past, present, and future.
- Looking at the past to see patterns impacting the present
- Thoughts of the past and future create fear
- Neglecting the present experience
- Believe, create, then see
- Embracing the past, present, and future in an empowering way
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: