We discuss the scarcity mindset around leverage and how it hinders growth.
- Growing up with a negative relationship with the word leverage
- Creating an empowering perspective of leverage
- Resourcefulness and collaboration
- Leveraging talents, time, and resources together with others
- Negative relationship to leverage rooted in scarcity mindset
- People’s relationship with leverage shows in their way of being
- Impact of leverage on networking, building relationships, authenticity, etc.
- Leverage depends on depth of relationship and boundaries
- Intention with leverage is not questioned depending on the relationship
- Broad perspective on leverage and consistency with it
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: