We discuss the impact on ourselves and others of establishing a foundational self-care routine. Self-care is far more significant than just a means to get you through the day, week, or to your next vacation.
- What does self-care look like for you?
- Old belief that self-care is weakness
- Modeling self-care for others
- Impact of hustle culture
- Physical, mental, spiritual self-care
- Identifying non-negotiables for your routine
- Tracking your self-care
- Start by noticing how you feel and function every day
- Exhaustion is a reminder to get back on self-care routine
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: