Paige Wilhide is one of my closest sisters here in Los Angeles, and she is so generously sharing her recent breakup story on our episode today. As a breakup coach, this is what she guides her clients through all the time. So it is an extra special honor that she is generous enough to share her full, vulnerable, broken heart and all of the lessons she’s learning through this process.
This is a really special episode that pulled on all of my heart strings.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The power of vulnerability + truth in relationships
- The expansiveness that “yes” and provides in relationship
- Allowing excitement in relationship
- Keeping your heart open, even when it’s uncomfortable
- Slowing down to go at the pace your body desires
- Having an open heart and setting boundaries within that
- The fertile ground of grief
- The healing power of sisterhood
- Creating your own breakup process
Download my Guide: ‘Stop Overanalyzing: 5 Hot Secrets to Get Out of Your Head and Get What You Want’:
Check out my Instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website: