Anne Barlieb is a retired military officer, combat helicopter pilot and psychological operations planner. She is also a writer, lifelong student, pleasure cultivator, emerging oracle, intuitive co-creator and sex witch apprentice. I have gotten to know her over the past year, and I’m always inspired by the journey she’s been on to thaw out her body, recover from PTSD, and step into her feminine.
Join us as we discuss:
- Creating vs. accepting reality – and the power in both
- What leads to incremental adaptation to misery
- What leads us to give up on our heart’s desires
- Thawing out your body through sensuality practices, including BDSM
- What it takes to get in touch with the sensation in your body
- How getting in touch with your body is one of the most courageous things you can do
Download my Guide: ‘Stop Overanalyzing: 5 Hot Secrets to Get Out of Your Head and Get What You Want’:
Check out my Instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website:
Anne’s Veterans Day Address:
Freedom isn’t free, never gets marked down, always great value and well worth the price tag attached.