I’ve been wanting create an episode about sisterhood for awhile, and I was just waiting on the perfect resonant moment! Which is why when I started having some truthful, deep, conversations about sisterhood with my friend Carli Jo, I knew that we needed to share it with the world! Carli Jo is an amazing coach who helps women in relationships have turned-on, alive sex. Together in sisterhood, we are both committed to saying the truth, finding the resonant thing, and taking full responsibility for our desire.
Listen into this conversation as we bare it all – the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful parts of sisterhood!
Join us as we discuss:
- Following your soul’s mission
- The cost of holding shame in your body
- Show up authentically in sisterhood (and all the ways we avoid that)
- The power of holding the full weight of your desire
- Desire vs. complaint in relationship
- Learning how to receive in sisterhood and the impact that can have in romantic relationship
Download my Guide: ‘Stop Overanalyzing: 5 Hot Secrets to Get Out of Your Head and Get What You Want’:
Check out my Instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website:
Carli Jo’s Freebie:
Carli Jo’s Website:
Carli Jo’s Instagram: