Sheree Savage lives out her passions. She is a wife, mother of two grade-school children, and entrepreneur. As a retired Lieutenant Colonel, she has gone from being a paratrooper (jumping out of airplanes with Army Rangers) to excelling in a variety of leadership roles to support her state’s national guard. While fulfilling her National Guard role, Sheree also co-created and grew a business from generating $1.4 million to more than $30 million in annual revenue. Her state-of-the-art health facility supports employees and the community with health recovery and rejuvenation.
In Sheree’s transformational coaching, she works 1:1 with women to connect with their inner fire and create what they really want to experience in life. Sheree is also a flagship funder for a non-profit that provides micro-loans for women in Tanzania, Africa.
Join us as we discuss:
- Bringing feminine energy anywhere, even in a military uniform!
- Becoming the energy of what you want to experience
- Looking for evidence of what is going right
- Criticism or connection?
- Doing and creating what lights you up
- Being present and creating connection in conversation
- Making adjustments in connection and relationships
- Telling the truth
- The power of learning from other women
- Giving other women full permission to be themselves
Download my Guide: ‘Stop Overanalyzing: 5 Hot Secrets to Get Out of Your Head and Get What You Want’:
Check out my Instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website: