We explore how reinvention looks and feels, and why we do it.
- Being stagnant or complacent leads to reinvention.
- Reinvention is an empowering and thoughtful process.
- Becoming the person you want to become.
- Humans don’t like change or uncertainty.
- Openness creates experiences and leads to more possibilities.
- Clarity around who I am now vs. who I truly want to become.
- Willingness to undertake the process of reinvention.
- Improving things that are already good.
- It’s ok to recreate who you want to be in this world.
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: