We explore various layers of transparency and our relationship to it.
- Honesty as an introduction to transparency.
- Communicating the facts AND feelings about a situation.
- Withholding feedback as dishonesty.
- Brutal honesty as a fix for withholding feedback.
- Mind and heart/spirit integration for full transparency.
- Fears getting in the way of being transparent.
- Practicing transparency and owning how it lands.
- Having the intention of growing vs. staying safe.
- Attachment to the outcome blocks our transparency.
- Transparency with ourselves comes before transparency with others.
- Practice vs. performance.
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: