We discuss the connection between commitments and life’s purpose.
- Empowered or disempowered view of commitment.
- Commitment being long-term.
- Reminding yourself of why you chose to do what you do.
- Committing to myself.
- Having grace instead of trying to be perfect.
- Intention around how I’m being while fulfilling commitments.
- Commitments being clear or unclear.
- Being fully present and connected.
- Be. Do. Have.
- Waking up to your purpose and high level commitments.
- Quitting on yourself.
- Responsibility is the cover of a book and commitments are the words in between.
- What’s your role on the planet?
Connect with Jeff:
Connect with Tatsu: