This episode is a special one! Listen in as I gab with two of my besties about all things Valentine’s Day. Paige Wilhide is a Breakup Coach who helps people transition powerfully out of relationships with others and into relationships with themselves. Want to guess what Evin Rose does? She’s a Self-Love & Empowered Dating Coach, supporting millennial women in cultivating unshakable self-worth, creating loving relationships with themselves, and taking an empowered approach to their love lives (and beyond). Whatever your current relationship status may be, you’ll find some empowering takeaways in this episode.
Listen in as we gush all about:
- The gold that comes from Valentine’s Day – the love, the slowing down, and the high level of attention
- Feeling true desire in your body
- The vulnerability of desire
- Being witnessed in sisterhood
- Vulnerability and the way it “spirals up” a conversation
- What is high attention and how does it apply to Valentine’s Day?
- Turning into your desire via a quality you want to experience in your day
- What it is like to receive high attention
Learn more about the Galentine’s Day of Self-Care & Sisterhood event here:
Download the Desire Guide and join my community and email list here:
Check out my Instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website:
Evin’s Self-Love Mini Retreat: