EP 169 – Created to Win, Programmed to Fail with Riyahd Jones
Listen to Alex and Riyahd Jones discuss being the underdog and how he worked his way to the top despite that. Riyahd is a former NCAA College Football Player at Tennessee, Former NFL Player, Digital Entrepreneur, and father, who’s generated over 10 million in sales in 3 years and made over 700K in commissions.
In this episode we discuss:
– Being the underdog and making a comeback
– Getting cut in the NFL by the Detroit Lions
– His personal experience of race and culture as a black man in America
– Changing mindset and finding a mentor
– Love and money and educating his kids
– Controlling your attitude
– What makes a great entrepreneur
– What makes someone great at sales
– Here vs There
– Sales is problem-solving
You can connect with Riyahd Jones here:
You can connect with Alex Terranova here:
Remember, You are a DreamMason®…
Because Your Dreams Don’t Build Themselves.
Alex Terranova is a DreamMason, the author of Fictional Authenticity, a Personal & Professional Performance Coach, and he Hosts The DreamMason Podcast, Flip the Lens & Co-Hosts The Coaching Show Podcast. He supports strong & successful high achievers to unmask convention, embrace the rebel within them, and more deeply explore the complex and agitated edges of our existence to create more clarity, freedom, and success. Alex has been featured on NBC, Fox, Focus TV’s Good Morning LaLa Land, NBC Radio, Elephant Journal, The University of Adversity Podcast, The Unleash Success Podcast, The Rising Man Podcast, The Sovereign Society Podcast, Love Living Radio, and an episode of The Villain Crusher.