Coming Home to Yourself & Becoming Flawsome with Kristina Mand-Lakhiani
Kristina Mand-Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, international speaker, artist, and advocate for happiness within. As a co-founder of Mindvalley, she brings her female perspective into the company leadership and has spoken on stages across the world, sharing her insights on personal growth and development.
Additionally, as a disabled veteran, Kristina uses her platform to raise awareness and support for disabled veterans and their families. Whether she’s taking her kids on trips to the Amazon Jungle to recharge or joining groups of entrepreneurs on Richard Branson’s Necker Island, Kristina is always focused on helping others find their path to happiness and success.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Coming home to yourself and the process of finding yourself
- Stop faking it
- Authenticity and relating to yourself
- Emotional literacy – we are not taught to feel, and we don’t know how to live with unpleasant emotions
- Depression as a permanent state vs. Happiness and an impermanent state
- Goal Achievement
- Success doesn’t = Happiness
- Why do we glorify stories of people who have achieved everything but gave up everything in the process.
- Our Shadow sides
- Achievement vs. Perfectionism
- Being obsessed with a perfect vision of yourself
- You can never recover from being yourself
- The book Becoming Flawsome
You can connect with Kristina Mand-Lakhiani here:
You can connect with Alex Terranova here:
Alex Terranova is a Performance & Success Alchemist, Coach, and Author, a Breaker of Limiting Mental Beliefs, and a recovering asshole. He is the docile tone behind hundreds of podcasts and was named 40 over 40 in podcasting by Podcast Magazine. Legend has it he’s also a former reality tv show villain and was dubbed “The Anti-Excuses Coach” by Yahoo Finance. Since 2015, he has coached hundreds of successful & influential individuals & businesses to thrive financially, enjoy better relationships, and achieve their stretch goals and deepest desires, all with less stress, drama, and difficulty.
As a Professional Certified Coach, he has uniquely combined raw, direct, and bold masculine tactics with magnetic, playful, and spiritual feminine ease. For his clients as well as himself, he is passionate about and believes Integrity, Commitment, Vulnerability, Trust, and Faith make up the core of Authenticity, which provides access to living an extraordinary life of abundance, love, & joy.
Alex is the author of Fictional Authenticity, the forthcoming book How Dreams Are Built, and the co-author of the bestselling book Redefining Masculinity. He has been featured on NBC, FOX, Yahoo Finance, Disrupt Magazine, Thrive Global, and Elephant Journal.