December 22, 2020
Rob is an ecologist who worked for 12 years in climate science as a field technician and research engineer, and he spent almost a decade living in the Swedish Arctic. Now he’s a life coach supporting people through dark times, anxiety, trauma, and depression.
Listen in as we discuss:
- The beauty that is found in the darkness.
- Playing out family patterns.
- Listening to the voice of anger and allowing it to make a difference
- Going with your gut (even when your head wants to talk you out of it)
- Feeling your feelings and pain and the power of having someone to say, “you’re not crazy!”
- Crying your heart out
- What we need right now in a grieving world
- The climate conversation as a spiritual conversation.
Download the Desire Guide and join my community and email list here:
Check out my instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website:
Rob’s Email address