December 15, 2020
As we were heading into month 4 of the pandemic this past June, Dan Faill and I had not received physical touch or intimacy in months. Needless to say, we were both hungry. Cautiously optimistic about creating some safe COVID connection, we both logged onto Tinder. A few FaceTime conversations later, we decided to plan a COVID date – cooking dinner at my house (with an understanding that we were both interested in intimacy).
Listen in as we unpack our COVID date (including the steamy details of our sex) and what we learned. Dan is the PERFECT partner to talk vulnerability and honesty in dating. Since 2010, he has traveled the country consulting, coaching and delivering impactful and fun keynotes around creating conversations that matter.
This, my friends, is a conversation that matters,
Listen in as we discuss:
- Communicating from desire in dating
- The power of honesty, directness, and authenticity in online dating
- Creating intimacy expectations through honesty and safety in a COVID dating world
- The hilarity of coming up with date ideas in a COVID world
- How to set the stage for a women to fully be able to receive and open
- Touching edges of vulnerability in intimacy
Download the Desire Guide and join my community and email list here:
Check out my instagram here:
Learn more about what “the feminine” is here at my website:
Dan’s Email address
Dan’s Social Links: